E1: 43: Duplicate Line Numbers Assigned To Purchase Order Detail After Correcting The Error For One Of The Lines - P4310
(Doc ID 2496113.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order Edit Line does not increment the Line Number correctly after an error is set on the PO Line. The line number is same for different order lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access P4310|ZJDE0001 version. Click ADD
2. In header revision screen, Enter all the necessary field such as Branch/Plant, Supplier, Ship to, Buyer, Carrier and Payment Term.Then Click ‘OK’
3. In Purchase Order detail revisions,For first line, Enter line type as ‘J', Qty, Unit Cost, Enter Account Number, Subledger Only with no preceding ‘Zero’ . Do not enter ‘Subledger type’
4. Error message throws as expected.The Line Number field is Blank for the first line.
5. Retaining the error message for first line tab, enter second line with following information: Line type as ‘J', Qty, Unit Cost, Account Number, Subledger Tye and Subledger
6. Line number is entered with correct data for second line thus line number is populated as 1.000
7. Go into the first line now(having error message). Enter the valid Subldeger Type and Subledger to clear error and tab down. Even the first line is now populated with 1.000
8. Save the Order.
9. Re inquire the order and noticed that Line number is blank for one line and the quantity is same for both the lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document