E1: 03B: P03B11 Incorrectly Rounds Gross Amount for Foreign Currency Invoice When Removing 0% Tax Rate
(Doc ID 2496707.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When removing 0 % tax area from Standard Invoice Entry in P03B11, system incorrectly rounds Gross Amount(AG) for the foreign currency invoice.
As a result, Gross Amount(AG) and Open Amount (AAP) is different even if the foreign currency invoice is unpaid.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Define 0 % tax area code to the customer master.
2. Go to P03B11 and enter a header information of foreign currency invoice.
3. Move to grid and enter a 1st line. Then the 0% tax area is pulled to the Tax Rate/Area(TXA1) field. Also the Taxable amount(ATXA), Tax Explanation Code(EXR1) are also automatically populated.
4. Remove the Tax Rate/Area(TXA1), Taxable amount(ATXA) and Tax Explanation Code(EXR1) fields of the 1st line.
5. Move the cursor to the 2nd grid line. Then tax information automatically entered again.
6. Remove all tax fields of 2nd line again.
7. Click OK and enter G/L distribution screen.
8. Check the F03B11 table from Databrowser. See the system incorrectly rounds Gross Amount(AG) for 2nd line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document