E1: 47: R47071 Incorrectly Rounds Amount Open and Amount Received for Foreign Currency Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2496741.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing foreign unit cost using the EDI Receiving Advice Edit/Create - Purchasing (R47071) - Inbound 861, system calculates Amount Open and Amount Received in domestic currency incorrectly.
When changing foreign unit cost from P4312
1. Enter foreign currency(USD) purchase order in P4310. Base currency is JPY and quantity is 380000.
2. Open P4312 to enter receipt.
3. Enter exchange rate 111.01 and quantity is 380000, leave foreign unit cost blank and enter extended foreign amount as 158.84 USD.
4. See the Databrowser: F43121. See the Amount Open and Amount Received are calculated as 17,633 JPY. (158.84 USD * 111.01 = 17632.8284 It's rounds to 17,633 JPY)
When changing foreign unit cost from R47071
1. Next enter other foreign currency(USD) purchase order in P4310 with same quantity with above case.
2. Prepare EDI tables F47071/F47072. Set quantity as 380000, rate as 111.01, foreign amount received as 158.84 USD. Also populate foreign unit cost (FUC,FRRC) in F47072.
3. Run R47071
4. See the Databrowser: F43121 See the Amount Open and Amount Received are calculated as 17,632 JPY which is 1 JPY different from above case even if the quantity and amount are exactly same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document