E1: 49: P49660 Enter Allowed Lot Status Group to Validate Processing Option
(Doc ID 2499532.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P4960/P49660 Load Disposition, when trying to disposition an item for an In-Transit load that has a location/lot hold, the following error is displayed: "Item Balance on Lot Hold"
1. Put the item location on hold for the item (p41024)
2. Enter a transportation order, put that shipment on the load and confirm the load with load type in-transit
3. Approve and Confirm the load
4. Confirm Delivery for part of the quantity (delivery confirmation for that item for 5 quantity out of 7)
5. Take Row Exit to Disposition - P49660, W49660A - Try to disposition the 2 remaining and you get "Item balance on Hold"
For a new processing option to be added to P49660, "Enter Allowed Lot Status Group to Validate" so that users can define certain allowed status codes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document