E1: 03B: A/R Statistical History Refresh (R03B16A) Leaves Transaction Currency (CRCD) Blank For Company 00000 In F03B16 And F03B16S
(Doc ID 2499717.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- A/R Statistical History Refresh (R03B16A)
- F03B16 - Calculate Statistical Summary (B03B0131)
Even after running both the A/R Statistical History Purge/Repost UBE (R03B163), and doing a manual purge (see FAQ no 1 in the Purge section of KM article 'E1: 03B: FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions about AR Statistical History (R03B16, R03B16A, R03B161, R03B163) (<Document 664021.1>)), then re-running A/R Statistical History Refresh (R03B16A), for a number of records there is the following situation in the A/R Statistical History (F03B16) and A/R Statistical Summary (F03B16S) tables for three example customers:
- has 6 records, two for each customer and company combination, all for period 1, FY18.
- the three records with company 1 have CRCD = USD.
- the three records with company 00000 have a BLANK CRCD.
- has 12 records, four for each customer:
- one for company 00000 and PART = C.
- one for company 00000 and PART = P.
- one for company 1 and PART = C.
- one for company 1 and PART = P.
- the 4 records with company 00000 and PART = C have a BLANK CRCD.
- the other 8 records have CRCD = USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document