E1: 76B: Purchase Order Return (P4210 ZJDE7006) Application Has Unit Cost Populated With Unit Cost From F4311 Instead F43121
(Doc ID 2500359.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating purchase order return credit memo where the unit cost at time of receipts is different than the unit cost entered in purchase order; the credit memo purchase order unit cost populated with the cost from the order (F4311) instead to use the cost in receipts (F43121) table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
NOTE: Make sure Brazilian Localization is turned ON, user profile (P0092) has value "BR" in country code field.
1. P4310 - Create a new Purchase Order where item cost is $10.00
2. P4312 - Do the receipt where unit costs is for example $ 9.00
3. P4312BR - Enter information for Nota Fiscal that was received with the goods
4. P76B900 - Form Exit to Close Nota.
5. Create Purchase Order Return Credit Order following the process for Purchase Return Brazil
6. P4210 ZJDE7006 - Click ADD button then, take Form exit to Credit Memo. On create Sales Ledger Details screen, take Form exit and lookup for the Nota Fiscal in the original purchase order which this credit memo is related to.
7. Once the record is selected, click OK to save the temporary order type VL
8. P42025 ZJDE7006 - Inquire the VL temporary order just created. Once the order is displayed in the grid, take Row exit to Credit Memo and then, Select Line. Then, click the close button.
9. At this moment P4210 ZJDE7006 application is displayed and the final credit memo is displayed.
10. See that the Unit Cost is $10.00 instead $ 9.00 which was the amount received for the original purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document