E1: 43: Web Exception in PO Release from Requisition (P43060)
(Doc ID 2501948.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Release from Requisition (P43060)
Loss of functionality
The PO Release from Requisition (P43060) program crashed with a web exception error.
Specific error messages (error number with syntax)
The JAS Debug Log shows the following message:
There was a problem with the server while running the business function F4311EndDoc.
The JDEDEBUG Log show that during F4311EndDoc (XT4311Z1) the function GetPurchaseOrderDetail (B4300110) fails with a Record Invalid (0002) Error.
A SQL Query attempting to fetch Line 2 of the Requisition 1769737 OR failed which caused the Record Invalid error in the business function.
SELECT * FROM CRPDTA.F4311 WHERE ( PDDOCO = 1769737.000000 AND PDDCTO = 'OR' AND PDKCOO = '00102' AND PDSFXO = '000' AND PDLNID = 2000.000000 ) AND ( ( PDCO BETWEEN ' ' AND '00000' OR PDCO = '00102' OR PDCO BETWEEN '00150' AND '00153' OR PDCO BETWEEN '00189' AND '00190' OR PDCO = '00192' OR PDCO = '00239' OR PDCO = '00294' OR PDCO = '00331' OR PDCO = '00402' OR PDCO = '00404' OR PDCO = '00820' OR PDCO = '00843' OR PDCO = '00906' OR PDCO BETWEEN '99997' AND '99999' ) )
No More Data found
Significance of the loss
This is a minor issue that rarely occurs for production (live) users.
Sequence of events
- Create a Version of Requisition Entry for a Stock Item.
- Set Order Revisions Tab Option #1 (Revision Tracking) to 2 (Existing orders and addition of new lines to the order).
- Create a 1 line Requisition for an Inventory Item and save the transaction.
- Reinquire and take the Row Exit to Change Orders > Add a Change Order.
- Add a new line to the order as Change Order (SFXO) 001. Save the change order.
- Reinquire and take the Row Exit to Change Orders > View All Change Order.
- The first Line is Change Order 000 and second line is Change Order 001.
- Run PO Release from Requisition (P43060). Find the requisition (1547 OR) select the two order lines and Select the Order Release Row Exit.
- Release all of Line 1.000, Change Order 000.
- Release all of Line 2.000 Change order 001.
- Now take the Form Exit to Generate Orders.
- At this point there is a web exception error stating "There was a problem with the server while running the business function F4311EndDoc".
Where the issue happens
It only happens if a line is added to a previously saved requisition through a change order or revision causing the Change Order (SFXO) to get incremented to a value greater than "000".
The client is four years behind in code for the business function F4311EndDoc (XT4311Z1). The issue could not be duplicated in the Oracle Support Environment with the latest ESUs applied.
Expected or acceptable result
The order should be successfully created from the requisition without a web exception error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document