E1: 49: P42101 Shipment Number Advances Incorrectly In W4915O
(Doc ID 2502345.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
P42101 SO Entry
When clicking on any field like Unit Price/Secondary Qty and tabbing off the line, in the Freight Information details the Shipment Number advances.
1. In P03013 populate the Freight Handling Code as FP.
2. Create a TMS Order using P42101.
3. In the Detail populate Qty=1, Item and Tab off the line.
4. Click the Edit Full Header Button and notice that Freight Handling Code is correctly populated.
5. Now in Form W42101D, Choose Freight Information and Click Go.
6. Notice that on Form W4915O, the Shipment Number populates as 432.
7. Cancel out of this Form and in P42101 Detail click on Unit Price Field and tab off the line.
8. Go back to Form W4915O and notice that Shipment Number advances to 433.
9. Repeat the same process again for Secondary Qty field and notice that Shipment Number advances to 434
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document