E1: 76B: Correction Letter Option Missing From Nota Fiscal Inquiry Row Exit
(Doc ID 2503770.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work with Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B)
Loss of functionality
The Correction Letter option is NOT available after taking the Row Exit from Work with Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B) screen with records populated in the grid and a specific grid row selected.
Significance of the loss
The user cannot access the Correction Letter Option. This means if the company has been notified that a Nota Fiscal needs correction, they are not able to send the Correction Letter to the government. The company could be liable for financial penalties if they do not send Corrections to Nota Fiscal's that are in error.
Sequence of events
- From menu G76B4211, select Work with Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B)
- The screen appears with no records in the grid.
- Take the Row Exits and notice the Correction Letter Option is listed
- If you try to select the Correction Letter Option, the system responds with the error “No Grid Record Selected” (001H)
- Start Work with Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B) again
- Find a Nota Fiscal Number that needs to be corrected
- Check the checkbox to select the Nota Fiscal and take the Row Exits
- The Correction Letter Option is NOT listed
- The user cannot access the Correction Letter Option because it is not available
Where the issue happens
This occurs in all environments, including the production (live) environment.
Expected or acceptable result
If records are populated in the grid of Work with Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B) screen and a specific grid row selected, The Correction Letter option is should be available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document