E1: 46: P4617 Pick Confirm Creates a New Split line for Each Confirmed Task
(Doc ID 2504246.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P4617
Tools Release: 9.1
When a warehouse pick request is split into multiple suggestions (picking tasks) and the suggestions are confirmed one by one, it creates a new sales order split line for each confirmed suggestion.
This happens when the sales order already included an existing detail line with the split line number (e.g. 1.001) and if that detail line has already been closed (status 999) and purged to the F42119 history table.
If the existing line had not been purged from F4211 then P4617 will create one new split line (e.g. 1.002) and update that split line with each confirmed partial suggestion.
If however the existing line had been purged from F4211 then BSFN WarehouseAdjustSalesOrderLine (N4600448) fails to find the existing line (1.001) in F4211 and will call AdvancedSODetailLineSplit (B4200450) every time a suggestion is confirmed and AdvancedSODetailLineSplit will create a new split line (1.002, 1.003 1.004 and so on ) for each confirmed partial suggestion.
If there are many stock picking tasks to be confirmed from the same sales order line, there will be many additional sales order lines being created
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Enter order with stock line for warehouse item and a non-stock line that has a split line number, e.g. 1.000 and 1.001
2) Process the non stock line through Invoice print and sales update and make sure the line is purged to F42119
3) Set up R46471 processing option #5 with Maximum Number of Units per task to create several task for the Pick request
4) Process Pick request either through Manual planer P4600 or R46171 to create multiple tasks / suggestions
5) P4617 Confirm one of the task and Note that split line 1.002 has been created on order
6) Confirm the next Task and Note another split line 1.003 has been created on order
7) Repeat until all task have been confirmed and new split lines are created for each confirmed suggestion line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document