E1: 43E: Updating F43E11.ANBY Triggers RSS re-approval
(Doc ID 2504683.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43E060 (Requisition Expeditor)
P43E10 (Requisition Orders)
The update of Buyer Number (F43E11.ANBY) triggers re-approval of RSS even though the buyer number is not a hard coded field not one defined in the User Defined Critical Fields (P43080)neither critical information nor defined in P43080 (Approvals Fields Constants) when updating through P43E060>P43E10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (Optional) set up approval Authority Constants (for this example, 04 - Business Unit)
2. (Optional) Distribution list (approver = 1001) with OTOT is greater than 1.00
3. (User 6001) enter requisition
4. (User 1001) Approve OR
5. Go to Requisition Expeditor and look for the the approved OR above
6. Click the hyperlink Edit
7. Click Yes for Confirmation Requisition Edit
8. Select detail item/service and (push button) Edit, which calls P43E10
9. Add/Update FC Buyer Number (not that this column is empty in Add Mode for Non-stock item since there is not item branch record)
10. Save and close
12. (Optional) verity that same OR went for the approval again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document