E1: 76V: Sales Book R76VLV01 is Missing Fields and Incorrect Formatting per SENIAT
(Doc ID 2505347.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Peru Sales Book (R76VLV01) - needs to print out with information required by SENIAT in Venezuela. Currently, the standard format does not comply with all the
requirements. Failure to comply could mean the assessment of fines up to an including closure of the customer's establishment
Details are as follows:
- The field of the N° of company address is not necessary.
- The N° of the RIF (Tax Identification Registry) should be located beneath the company name.
- The title of the book should be written in capital letters LIBRO DE VENTAS with a higher font.
- In the column of the RIF, the titles / 'Nombre o Razón Social'/ 'Factura' /'Control' should be located at left side.
- Some columns are missing, one for the number of the retention voucher and another one for the date of the receipt of this voucher.
- The 'Cuadro de Ajustes' (Adjustments summary) at the end of the book is missing.
- The book should be dated chronologically.
- When the invoice has tax base plus an exempt amount it must be located on one line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document