E1: 40G: Partial Weigh Tag Operation Creates Duplicate Issue To Blend Cardex Records Using P40G0700
(Doc ID 2505406.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Partial Receipts Control Flag is checked in the configured operation code and a weigh tag is entered, set to active, and then closed, duplicate issue to blend Cardex records are generated in the F4111
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Enter a new block, harvest, contract, contract block, and contract harvest.
2. Using P31B75P, make sure the "Partial Receipts Control Flag" is checked. This issue only happens when this setting is checked.
3. Be sure the Issue To Blend processing option is blank in P40G0700.
4. Add a new weigh tag for a partial quantity of the contract quantity (ex 700 TN out of 1000 TN).
5. Change the weigh tag status to Active. This generates the proper OV and
ID cardex records as expected.
6. Change the weigh tag status to Closed. This generates another duplicate issue to blend (ID record type) cardex record in the F4111.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document