E1:07Y: W2 Print Does Not Include All States
(Doc ID 2506298.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System: E1 with 9.2
Actual behavior: employee work for multi-state (in this case 06 and 27). Employee have 3 localities (Occupational head tax-K): 060050870, 060010030 and 060310140. Here is the key, part of the year, DBAs were setup to accommodate occupational head tax. These DBAs also special handle it back to box 19. When W-2 is build and view the forms on-line, all the state (06/27) are there. However, when W-2 is printed, only 1 state is printed, in this case 06. State 27 is nowhere on the W-2 form.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Choose an employee that has earnings in two states and has paid State Taxes to both states. Employee also have multiple local taxes. Lastly, employee also have local tax setup as DBA
2. Special handle the local tax DBA to box 19.
3. Run the W2 workfile build.
4. The employee W2s are created and the expected taxing information, tax area, tax ID, state wages and state taxes appear on the W2 – State/Local forms.
5. Print the W2 and notice that the state 27/MT WH Tax is not printed on the W2 form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document