E1: 40R: Customer PO (CSTPO) Defaults from Firm Demand (830) to Planning Demand (862) Transactions
(Doc ID 2507903.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user processes Forecast demand (DELFOR - 830 transaction) then the new transaction does not replace old forecast records. The Transaction Set purpose (TPUR) is set to is 05 - replace.
Client is processing firm demand (DELJIT - 862) and forecast demand for this customer.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create EDI data for 862 Firm Demand (Header Detail and Schedule) in F47171, F47172, F47173
2. Run R47171, Firm demand is created in F40R10, F40R11
3. Create 830 – Planning Demand with different Release number, transaction name and type
4. Run R47171 and new F40R11 records are created for planning demand
5. Run R40R010 for Forecast records and existing forecast is not replaced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document