E1: 75I: R75I809 Cancellation Of Tax Invoice Without Tax Information In F75I807
(Doc ID 2507920.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
R75I809 GST Tax Invoice
In the scenario wherein the GST related adjustment is applied to a SO post setup correction and R75I809 being regenerated, the GST Tax File is not updated accordingly.
1. Consider an item having no base price in F4106
2. In P4071 setup 2 adjustments. BPL for adjustment control code 2 and BPL1 for adjustment control code 6 with Customer Price Group STP
3. In P4092 the Customer Price Group is enabled for Category Code 30
4. In P4072, adjustment BPL is set for Factor Value 100 as add on amount. Adjustment BPL1 is setup for Factor Value 12, Basis Code 2 and Customer Price Group value of J.
5. Link these adjustments to a schedule and the same being setup in P75I826
6. In P75I006 BPL1 is linked to IGST/GST
7. To start with let’s assume that user is not aware that Category Code 30 value is blank in both customer master and customer master regional info forms.
8. Create a SO for this item/customer combination and notice that only the first adjustment gets applied so far, which is fine.
9. Ship Confirm the order.
10. Generate the GST Tax Invoice R75I809
11. Since we did not have any GST related adjustment linked so far, nothing gets updated in P75I807.
12. At this point the user realizes about the missing setup and hence populates the category code values in both customer master and regional info form of P03013
13. Now go back into the SO detail, blank off the price and tab off the line so that the new adjustment related to GST gets applied and change the order statuses to make the order fit for generating the invoice again.
14. Now regenerate the R75I809 and notice that the IGST related adjustment does get populated on the PDF output.
15. However the GST Tax File does not get updated with this SO transaction, which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document