E1: 42: Web Client Exception Error Occurs During Sales Order Entry Using Inventory Commitment Preference - P4210
(Doc ID 2508810.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create sales order with inventory commitment preference turned ON and enabling lot groups option in P4210 processing option values, system shows web client exception error.
1. Setup inventory commitment preference.
2. Enable processing option value of P4210 with lot group option.
3. Use commitment method of '2' (lowest lot number) for the item going to use.
4. Make sure there is no lot group setup exists in P41081 application.
5. When trying to create sales order using above setup using P4210 / P42101 application - system shows web client exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document