E1: 43: Purchase Orders Are Not Appearing In PO Ledger Inquiry (P43041)
(Doc ID 2510038.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchasing Ledger Inquiry (P43041)
PO Ledger Purge (R43199P)
Loss of functionality
Purchasing Ledger (F43199) records are missing or deleted for several OC purchase orders in the production environment.
Significance of the loss
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is not able to review who entered and approved purchase orders before creating a voucher to pay the vendor because they cannot look that information up in the Purchasing Ledger Inquiry (P43041) to answer questions from the Controller.
Sequence of events used to verify the issue
- Databrowser shows Purchase Order 13308 OC has three records that are not PA Ledger records in the Purchasing Ledger (F43199) all with Q line types. There are also many PA Ledger records created.
- Order Activity Rules for OC/Q Purchase Orders show that the Purchasing Ledger is written at every step.
- In the Purchasing Ledger Inquiry (P43041) there are three records displayed for the Purchase Order 13308 OC.
- The First Entry in the Ledger was created by Voucher Match (P4314) on 2/19/2019 at status 401/401. The first entry should have been at 220/230. Databrowser shows Purchase Order 13308 PA Ledger records were all created by Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993). This tells us that the Purge/Rebuild/Repost process was run. It appears that somebody ran the PO Ledger Purge (R43199P) without selecting PA Ledger records only and causing the records at status 220/230, 230/280 and 280/401 to be purged.
- A similar problem happened with the order 15036 OC. There are no Purchasing Ledger Inquiry (P43041) records in PD910 but when wee look up the order in DV910 there is a Purchasing Ledger record at status 220/230.
- There is also a Purchasing Ledger Record in DV910 for status 230/280 which does not exist in PD910. This proves that the somebody ran the PO Ledger Purge (R43199P) on the PD910 production system, without selecting PA Ledger records only and causing the records at status 220/230, 230/280 and 280/401 to be purged.
Where the issue happens
This problem exists in the Production (PD910) environment but not the Development (DV910) environment.
Expected or acceptable result
Purchasing Ledger (F43199) records should not be missing or deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document