E1: 31: Error 134O Mixing Of Items Not Allowed In the Inventory Issues (P31113)
(Doc ID 2511140.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 134O - Mixing of Items Not Allowed is given in the P31113 when the Primary Location, which is coming by default on parts line, is changed to a different Location. This happens when the Primary Location is set to not allow mixing of items (Mix Item/Lot set to 1, 2 or 3 in P4100) whilst the new Location does not have such restriction.
Steps to replicate the error:
1. Create a work order and attach a BOM
2. The Primary Location for the component is set to not allow mixing of items ( Mix Item/Lot = 1, 2 or 3).
3. P31113 change the location/ lot with a new one which does not have Mix Item/Lot restrictions by using Visual Assist to access P41LOCN Item/Branch Locations and then tab out of the line.
4. The error 134O Mixing of Items not Allowed is displayed
5. Clear out location and lot.
6. Re- enter same location/ lot as above and the error disappears and the parts can be issued.
Same error is encountered when using Row Exit to P42053 Multi-Location from P31113.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document