E1: 76B: Bug 28837766 - R76B561L - XML <PDEVOL> Tag For Purchase Returns Incorrectly Populated With Value Over 100%
(Doc ID 2511166.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order line is partially received using the same Nota Fiscal number and later one of these partial receipt (QTY) is returned via Purchase Order Return (Credit Order); the XML generated for the Nota Fiscal related to this Purchase Return has a <pDevol> Tag incorrectly populated with value over 100%. Percentile of return can only be the maximum of 100 (%).
The issue happens on the scenario described below:
1. P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order with three lines on it where 2nd item line has quantity field populated for 20
2. P4312/P4312BR - Receive line #2 partially, first receipt for Qty 2 (10%)of total using Nota Fiscal number 111. Do not close the Nota Fiscal
3. P4312/P4312BR - Receive line #2 partially, second receipt for Qty 14 (70%)of total using the same Nota Fiscal number 111. Do not close the Nota Fiscal yet.
4. P4312/P4312BR - Receive line #3 partially, third receipt for Qty 4 (20%)of total still using Nota Fiscal number 111.
5. Close the Nota Fiscal used to do the receipts
6. Create a Purchase Order Return for the second receipt (70%) of total order line using Original Nota Fiscal 505 (Doc Id 625522.1 - Purchase Return - BRAZIL)
a. P4210|ZJDE7006 click ADD
b. Take Form exit to Credit Memo
c. P76B805|ZJDE7006 - Form exit to NF Selection and click Ok to Save
d. P42025 - Inquire in temporary 448 VL order just created and take Row exit to Select Line. Click "X" to close
e. P4210 ZJDE7006 - Complete the order saving it
7. P4205 - Ship Confirm
8. Run R76558B to generate the nota fiscal
9. Run R76B561/R76B561L to generate the Nota Fiscal XML. The <pDevol> tag could not be over 100 since the percentile of the taxes being returned is not 100% in cases of partial returns. On this case it incorrectly shows 700%.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the nota fiscal is refused by the government when attempting to get approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document