E1: 76B: Nota Fiscal Maintenance - BRA (P7610B) Incorrectly Deletes Poverty and ICMS Information from Nota Fiscal Detail (F7611B) when Nota Fiscal Is Updated
(Doc ID 2512246.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nota Fiscal Maintenance - BRA (P7610B) incorrectly deletes Poverty and ICMS information from Nota Fiscal Detail (F7611B) when Nota Fiscal is updated on other fields.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Set BR localization ON
2. Set ICMS Tax in P7608B for the states Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro, enable Poverty flag and set Poverty Rate
3. Set Rio de Janeiro customer with Taxpayer Class = 2 Consumer
4. Set Item Master Regional Info with Tax Code = 01 and Purchase Use = AF
5. Create sales order for SP Branch and Rio de Janeiro customer
6. Generate Nota Fiscal and notice Poverty Flag, Poverty Rate and ICMS diff fields are filled
7. Go to P7610B, edit the Nota Fiscal, change the status, Save and notice these fields are zero/blank now
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document