E1: 43: Foreign Extended Amount Retains Previous Value on Change
(Doc ID 2512938.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing a foreign unit cost that was previously rounded up to an amount that does not round, the extended foreign amount retains the previous value. The amount on the form W4310A appears to be correct, but the value written to the database in the F4311 is still retaining the previous value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a foreign purchase order using the P4310 for a quantity of 1 with a unit cost of 9.7752. The extended cost is correctly rounded up to 9.78.
- Find the order and go back into the detail.
- Change the unit cost on the line to 9.7700.
- Review the order in the P4310. The extended cost is 9.77.
- Review the order in databrowser. The foreign unit cost is still 9.78
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document