E1: 90CG: Case Saved in Work With Case (P17500) without Customer Number
(Doc ID 2512986.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When create cases without serial/equipment number and with Bill flag set to "blank", JDE applications allows to create and save the case without site/customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P90CG002 called by P17500 - Set Option 9 option (Bill for cases) on Process tab as blank.
2. Go to Case application (P17500) and click on Add to enter the case.
3. Leave the customer number blank and enter the caller name and problem description.
4. Scroll down and Enter the Item number and Click on save and continue.
5. Enter the routing information and click on OK.
6. Again click on save changes, it allows you to save the case without the customer number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document