E1: 49: Packaging Costs (Carton Charges) To Be Added To Sales Order As New Line
(Doc ID 2512990.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system does not create carton charges for expandable containers at ship confirm unless the customer PO set up in P46201 matches the value entered on the sales order.
1. P460131 Set up a standard pack for a customer item combination
2. Flag the carton as expendable carton, create sales order charge, and add item number to the carton
3. In P46201 add a reference and a charge reference for the item on the sales order
4. Set P49645 to add a carton charge line
5. Create a Sales Order for Standard Pack Recommendation, make sure to create carton details (P4620)
6. Approve and confirm the shipment, the carton charges line is not added
Note that if the same steps are taken, however if in Customer PO field the same reference as the one in P46201 is added the line for carton charges is correctly added at ship confirmation
Carton Charges should be added at ship confirmation regardless of the Customer PO in F4211
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document