E1: 43: Order Release (P43060) Displayes Incorrect Records For Partial Blanket Release
(Doc ID 2513547.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
When performing partial release of blanket order using P43060-Order Release system is closing, the blanket order even if there is a remaining quantity to be released.
This is observed when after the release of partial blanket the order is not visible anymore in P43060.
Steps to replicate:
1. System is JDPCURY with setup:
2. Multi-Currency Conversion (Y, N, Z)" = 'Y' in General Accounting Constants.
3. Create in P0015A-Currency Exchange Rates an exchange rate from CAD to USD for the supplier used.
4. Create a version for blanket of the application P4310-Purchase Orders.
5. Blanket order creation.
6. Releasing the majority of the quantity from the Blanket with the Order Release (P43060) application.
7. After the partial release the rest of the blanket order does not appear in the application P43060-Order Release, although there is still remaining quantity to be released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document