E1:42: P42101 Header Exit For Product Catalog Defaults Incorrect UOM To The Grid
(Doc ID 2514085.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using header exit for Product Catalog in P42101, the UOM value in P4210 (Defaults Tab) processing option #7 Override Transaction Unit of Measure is not considered and primary UOM is defaulted in the grid.
1) Set P4210 version which will be called by P42101 as follows:
Defaults Tab #7. Override Transaction Unit of Measure = CA
2) In P42101, use header exit for Product Catalog and select an item with primary unit of measure = EA
3) Verify primary UOM ‘EA’ defaulted in the grid. The override UOM from P4210 processing option was not defaulted.
4) Now use the ‘More Row Actions’ option for Product Catalog and select the same item used above.
5) Verify Override UOM was used from the P4210 processing option to default in the grid
Header for Product Catalog in P42101 should function the same way as ‘More Row Actions’ option for Product Catalog and consider the Override UOM defined in P4210. For new orders entered in P42101, it is not possible to use ‘More Row Actions’ option for Product Catalog as this is disabled as there are no rows in the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document