E1:42: Cost Override Flag is '1' and Unit Cost Zero For Kit Components
(Doc ID 2514088.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
After applying latest ESU JM22093 for P4210/P42101, when entering a kit item, the components unit cost (SDUNCS) is zero and the cost override flag (SDCSTO) is set to '1'. Prior to the ESU apply, when a order was entered, the kit components had a unit cost, and the cost override was a zero. Now the cost is zero and the override is a “1”. This causes an AAI 4141 error. Client does not have variances setup. This process has worked properly before the ESU.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a kit parent with 2 components
2. Define cost for kit components in P4105
3. Enter a sales order for the kit parent
4. Review the F4211 for this order using databrowser and verify that the unit cost (SDUNCS) is zero and Cost Override (SDCSTO) is set to '1 for kit components
5. Process the order through sales update.
6. Verify it ended in error for AAI 4141 in work center
The cost should populate for the kit components and also the Cost Override Flag should be blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document