E1: 43: Landed Cost Selection (P43291) Extended Amount is Displayed Incorrectly for Non Stock Related Landed Cost
(Doc ID 2514855.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying the landed Cost, the Extended Amount for LCR Components displays incorrect value
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Using P41291 create a landed cost rule having 2 cost components meant to calculate 9% of base cost
2. Ensure that for J line type, the Edit Item Master flag for Non Stock item is unchecked
3. Create an item record for say UOM PK.
4. Ensure that we donot have any conversion setup b/n PK and EA in both P41002 and P41003
5. Create a J line type PO for this item for qty 200, unit cost as 1.75 and also link the LCR to the order.
6. From P4310 goto the Landed Cost Selection screen and notice that the landed cost values are populated correctly.
7. Receive the order using P4312 along with the landed cost.
8. However notice on the P43291 screen that the Extended Amount for the LCR lines are incorrectly populated as .16 rather than 31.50
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document