E1: 03B: After Applying Either 9.2 Bug 28626871 Or 9.1 Bug 28626811 P03B121 Sets WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION Error If F03B13Z1 Batch Number (ICU) Is Blank
(Doc ID 2515783.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the ESU for 9.2 <Bug 28626871> or 9.1 <Bug 28626811> (W0011F CALLED FROM P03B121 INCORRECTLY CREATES NEW BATCH FOR EACH UNPROCESSED RC), the system sets the following error when the record for an unprocessed electronic receipt is selected in Electronic Receipts Revisions (P03B121):
(Note: the Batch Number (ICU) field is highlighted in Red.)
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upload records for electronic receipts into the F03B13Z1: use an alphanumeric value for the EDI Batch No field (EDBT), e.g. ABC123, and leave the (regular) batch number field (ICU) blank.
- Open Electronic Receipts Revisions (P03B121).
- Inquire on the records uploaded in Step 1 and select one of them.
- The program sets the following error:
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION An exception has been caught by the Web client. Please contact your system administrator. See log for details. ... Invalid String input ABC123.
- When the user clicks OK on this error, another error is set and the Batch Number field (ICU) is highlighted red: Fetch from table F0011 failed.
Due to this issue, users cannot verify electronic receipts (a.k.a. auto receipts, a.k.a. autocash receipts) before uploading these into the regular receipt tables (Receipt Headers (F03B13) and Receipt Details (F03B14)) via Update Receipts Header (R03B551) & Apply Receipts to Invoices (R03B50).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document