E1: 42: P4205 Is Not Retaining Override GL Class Code From Sales Order
(Doc ID 2516997.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
When manually overriding the G/L class code in Sales Order Entry and then selecting a different location during P4205 Shipment Confirmation, the G/L Class code on the Sales Order Detail (F4211) line is changed to the G/L class code from the Item Location (F41021)
record. The manually entered G/L class code should be retained.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Setup an item with IN30 G/L Class Code in F4101, F4102, and F41021 record.
2. Create a secondary location with IN30 in Item Location (F41021).
3. Adjust in inventory for the location just created (100 EA)
4. Create two Sales Orders for 1 EA of the item in the branch plant. Both orders are soft committed to the Primary Location. On both Sales Orders go to the G/L Class Code on the Sales order detail line and manually change it (override) the G/L Class Code to IN20.
5. Run Pick Slip Print to hard commit the first order to the location with inventory on-hand.
6. Use the databrowser to inquire on the first order in F4211 after hard commit. The Sales Order G/L Class Code is the override G/L Class of IN20 not IN30 from the F41021 record.
7. Run P4205 Ship Confirm selecting to location with inventory on-hand.
8. Return to Databrowser and click Find. The F4211 pulled in IN30 from the Item Location instead of retaining the IN20 that was manually entered (override value) during Sales Order Entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document