E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Creates Out of Balance G Batch When Bypassing Accounts Receivable for Sales Order with Stock and Freight Lines
(Doc ID 2517067.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update Not Creating Appropriate G/L Records . The G Batch created by Sales update running over "Freight" records (Line type FA) has an imbalance error and the system does not create an A/R Trade line for the last freight line. It creates the appropriate G/L records for all prior FA lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a line type 'FA' or similar; in the P40205, the option to interface with AR is unchecked.
2. Create Item Master "Freight" and assign line type "FA"
3. Create multiple Sales orders - combination of "S" - stock and "FA" freight lines.
4. Run R42800 for the "S" lines of the orders created in #3.
5. Run R42800 for the "FA" lines of the orders created in #3 - with the R42800 set to 'Bypass A/R' and with Summarization set (first two options)
6. Post the G Batch using R09801 and an Out Of Balance report is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document