E1: GRID: Grid Format Rows Become Misaligned When Columns Are Frozen
(Doc ID 2517143.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From P40G032 rows on right become misaligned with the "Harvest Code" column and bottom 2 rows in the "Harvest Code" column overlap and do not functioning correctly after inquiring on initial records and freezing the column "Harvest Code" via right clicking and selecting 'freeze'.
Steps to Duplicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to P40G032
2. Half way down in the application select 'FIND' button to pull in an initial set of records.
3. Right click next to the 'Harvest Code' header on left side and select 'Freeze' from the presented drop down selection.
4. Towards bottom view that rows 11 - 12 are overlapping and may not function correctly.
5. Also view that the right side is now misaligned.
6. Selecting the Records icon >| next to 'Records 1-10' seems to partially resolve the issue as a workaround.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document