E1: 49: Unapproved Status 995 Is Updated In F4211 Incorrectly After Load Confirm - P4960
(Doc ID 2518441.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two users trying to process Load, 1st user would approve the load and keep the said screen open(with closing) and 2nd user will now access the same screen and confirm the load. Now the system allows the 1st user(who has screen open) will allow to unapprove the load. This is leads to sales Order Next Status & Last Status updated with unapproved status(995/527) with the Actual Ship Date Location populated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a transportation sales order using the P4210 and verify a shipment number has been assigned.
2. Build a new load using the P4960 that contains the shipment created.
3. User 1 now Approve the load. The load status is now at 30
4. User 1 access re-inquire the above Load and go into Load detail - Shipments(W4960C). Do not close screen. Keep this open
5. User 2 now access P4960 and inquires the above Load at status 30. Row exit->Load Confirm
6. User 2 confirms the Load and shipment confirmation successfully. The Load status is now at moved to 80(completed)
7. Sales Order status is at shipment confirmed and Actual Ship Date(ADDJ) is updated
8. User 1 who has the P4960|W4960C screen open(Refer step 4). select the shipment. Row Exit->Unapprove. Click OK
9. The Load Status is now changed to 22(Tender pending)
10. Sales Order Status has incorrectly moved the Status codes to 995/527, though the Actual Shipment Date is updated and stock is relieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document