E1: 43: New Approver Does Not Have Option To Approve PO
(Doc ID 2519488.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Processing (P43081)
Loss of functionality
A new manager was just added to the approval route (P43008). He is the first approver listed with a From Amount of 1.00. He is able to see orders awaiting is approval, but when he enters tha approval screen for an order and takes the Form Exit, the Approve Option does not display and he cannot approve the purchase orders.
Significance of the loss
This is causing an delay in getting new orders processed which impacts production schedules and customer service.
Sequence of events
- Sign in with Approver User ID
- Go to Work With Orders Awaiting Approval (P43081) and click Find to see a list of orders awaiting approval.
- Check the checkbox to select the first order then click the green checkmark button
- Select the Form Exit to Approve the Order
- The Approve Option does not appear in the list of available options.
Where the issue happens
This is occurring in the production (live) environment and is impacting all orders that have this new manager as an approver.
Expected or acceptable result
The Approve Option does not appear in the list of available options so this approver can approve or reject the orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document