E1: 42: Cross-docked Back-Ordered Lines Have Zero Taxed Extended Amounts (TAEXP, ETA, TFEA, FETA) on Invoice
(Doc ID 2520354.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 with cross-docked lines show zero taxed extended amounts (TAEXP, ETA, TFEA, FETA)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In the System Constants (P41001), set Enable Sales Taxed Prices to enable this functionality
2. Add a new sales order, making sure to select the "Use Taxed Prices" option
3. In the detail add a line for an cross-docked item and make sure it gets back-ordered.
4. Add a purchase order for the cross-docked same item above.
5. In Cross Docking Workbench (P4614), enter the PO information (from Step 4) for the sales order that was created in Steps 2-3.
6. Receive purchase order (P4312)
7. Inquire on sales order in Customer Service Inquiry and take the Row Exit to Online Invoice (P42230). There is no value in Taxed Extended Price (TAEXP) or Extended Tax Amount (ETA) fields.
8. Proceed with Ship Confirmation (P4205) and Print Invoice (R42565). The invoice amounts do not show the cross docked value.
The Extended Tax Amounts should be printed on Invoice as expected .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document