E1: 08: R083800 and P08334 Do Not End Employee Flexible Deduction Correctly for Terminated Employee
(Doc ID 2520700.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using either Batch Enrollment (R083800) or Enrollment with Eligibility (P08334) to end benefits for a terminated employee the Employee Flexible Deduction (includes the total cost to the employee for all selected benefit plans) is ended and incorrectly restarted.
From R083800 a new Benefit F08330 and Employee DBA Instruction F06106 are created and then ended with an End Date prior to the Start Date.
From P08334 the new Benefit F08330 and Employee DBA Instruction F06106 are not ended.
1. Employee has F0719 history for flexible medical/dental benefit and Employee Flexible Deduction.
2. Employee is terminated 2/21/2019. Set Pay Status to T. Set Benefit Status to X.
3. Run R083800 with effective date 3/1/2019.
- Stops medical/dental benefits one day prior to effective date.
- Stops FLEXEEDED (Employee Flexible Deduction)one day prior to effective
- Incorrectly creates new FLEXEEDED on effective date 3/1/2019 and stops at the one day after termination 2/22/2019. Employee DBA Instructions amount of new row includes new rate.
4. From P08334 select Form exit Stop-Ovrd Dt/Sts enter date of 3/1/2019 with TRX end status. Submit.
- Stops medical/dental benefits on override date.
- Incorrectly stops FLEXEEDED (Employee Flexible Deduction)one day prior to effective date in header.
- Incorrectly creates new FLEXEEDED on effective date on effective date.
Neither new F08330 or F06106 are ended. Employee DBA Instructions of new row has zero amount. (for the customer the Employee DBA Instructions of new row DOES have an amount).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document