E1: 42: Asynchronous BSFN Error on Sales Order for Kit Components with Free Goods Associated in Sales Order Entry (P4210)
(Doc ID 2520857.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a sales order for KIT item with free goods adjustments defined for each component, the system displays an Asynchronous Business Function error, followed by the Transaction error and the sales order cannot be saved.
Asynchronous Business function error
- Have a kit item with 3 components
- For each of the components, a free goods adjustment exists
- P4210 enter a sales order for the kit parent
- The kit selection window is displayed for the 3 components
- Click OK to save the sales order. Asynchronous Business Function error is displayed and the order is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document