E1: SOLEXP: Newly Added Menu Task Not Showing on Windows Fat Client or Web Client
(Doc ID 2521117.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A newly added task does not display in the menu tree, however, does appear in task revisions.
Steps to Duplicate in Windows Fat Client:
- Select Menu Design
- From the Views pulldown list, select the appropriate Task View where you wish to add the new task
- Right-click on the parent task where you wish to insert the new task, select Inset New Task
- Complete the information on the Task Revision form (e.g. Header, Common tab and Executable tab)
- Verify the new task appears in Task Revisions
- Review the menu tree, the new task does not display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document