E1: 13: M13041 Error When Changing Equipment Status
(Doc ID 2523449.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Equipment Cost Analysis - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the M13041 Manage Equipment Phone App, and changing the Equipment Status for any asset, after clicking the Save Button an Error is given. The Error has no detail it simply states “Error” and the users must click OK through the error. In some cases the error locks the system and the Mobile App has to be exited. However after inquiring on the asset again in the M13041 the Equipment Status change was updated correctly. Note this issue cannot be duplicated in the M13040 Manage Equipment Tablet App.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Sign in the M13041 Manage Equipment Phone App
2. Click the Magnify Glass to inquire wide open on all assets
3. Select the first Asset in the list
4. Change the Equipment States from i.e. Available to Down
5. Click Save and notice the error i.e. “Error”
6. Go back into the M13041 and inquire on the asset again and notice the status change has been correctly updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document