E1: 43: Landed Cost Variance At Voucher Match Is Assigned To Wrong Account For Non Stock Line Type
(Doc ID 2523917.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The landed cost variance at voucher match is assigned to wrong account in case of non stock line type with voucher match variance account disabled.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set J line type with voucher match variance account disabled
2. Create Landed cost rule with G/L class code different than J line type
3. Set DMAAI 4315 with different accounts for the two G/L class codes
4. Create purchase order
5. Create receipt and add landed cost
6. Notice landed cost took the account from non stock purchase order line instead of the account from DMAAI 4315 for landed cost G/L class code. This is according to Bug 10920805: LANDED COST AND NONSTOCK - SAR: 8039866
7. Create voucher match with different landed cost value
8. Post batch and notice the variance is assigned to a different account than the purchase order account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document