E1: 17: Allow Service Orders To Use Preference Hierarchy P40073 At Ship To Leve
(Doc ID 2523995.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Service Orders P90CD002 while in the Routing P90CD018 and taking the More Row Exit option to Estimated Billable / Advanced Pricing / P4074 Service Management Workbench - Price History the Price Level / Adjustment Schedule is based on the Customer Number not the Site Number (Ship To Number). This is because when setting up the Preference Hierarchy P40073 for Service Orders only the Sold To and All Customers rows may be used.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Setup Advanced Pricing Per KM Doc ID 625977.1
2. Create a Service Order where the Customer Number is 123 and the Site Number is 321.
3. Using the Labor Tab go to Routing P90CD018
4. Use the More Row Exit option Estimated Billable to go to Advanced Pricing / P4074 Service Management Workbench - Price History.
5. Notice the Customer Number is 123 and the Ship to Number is 123, and the Adjustment Schedule is based off the Customer number 123 per the Advanced Pricing Preference Hierarchy P40073 setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document