E1: 32: Quantities Must Balance Error (0505) in Ship Confirmation (P4205) for Dual Unit of Measure (UOM) Configured Item
(Doc ID 2524688.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantities Must Balance' error -0505 is thrown during ship confirm of credit order for Dual UOM Configured item.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Setup configured Dual UOM item with primary UOM as LB and Secondary UOM as UN
- Setup UOM conversion as 1 LB = 0.0134052 UN and 1 UN = 74.5979172
- Create sales order for example quantity primary 242443.2310 LB and secondary 3250 UN
- Complete work order with 50000 LB and 600 UN
- Ship confirm the sales order where the primary and secondary quantities are changed to 2610.9271 and 35 and save.
- Ship confirm the sales order where the primary and secondary quantities are changed to 2916.6667 and 35 and save.
- Create credit order against these two lines by copying from ledger and save
- Perform ship confirm for the credit order lines created, line with 2916.6667 and 35 has error message 'Quantities Must Balance' error -0505 while line with 2610.9271 and 35 doesn't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document