E1: 76B: Freight Processing - BRA - 43 (P76B807) Application Does Not Validate Supplier When The Nota Fiscal Shares Same Number For Diffrent Order
(Doc ID 2525125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to apply Landed Cost to a second Nota Fiscal that shares the same NF number but each one under a different supplier, system gives Landed Cost message: The freight Note process has already created for this NF.
Steps to reproduce:
- P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order for stock item.
- P4310/P4310BR - Create a purchase order for NON-stock item (freight)and a different Supplier.
- P4312/P4312BR - Receive the purchase order for stock item. DO NOT CLOSE the Nota Fiscal received with stock item Purchase Order.
- P4312/P4312BR -Receive the order for NON-stock(freight)with same Nota Fiscal.
- P76B900 - CLOSE the Nota Fiscal received with NON-stock item Purchase Order. Both receipts have the same Nota Fiscal number.
- P7610B (Apply Landed Cost Version) . Inquire the Nota Fiscal and take Row exit to Freight Note for Non-stock item.
- P7610B (Apply Landed Cost Version) . Inquire the Nota Fiscal and take Row exit to Freight Note for stock item.
The system throws Landed Cost message: The freight Note process has already created for this NF.
It is expected that system validates the supplier number when the NF shares same number for a different order and line Symptom arose after applying bug 25898215 Work with Landed Costs (P76B807).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document