E1: 75I: P4314- After Voucher Match Voucher Tag file Screen Displays Incorrect No of Pay Item Lines
(Doc ID 2525141.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the scenario of Voucher Match, the system does not populate the correct Voucher Number on the Voucher Tag File Detail screen and also does not display the correct number of Pay Item lines related to the PO.
1. Consider a voucher already present in F0411 as 228-PV
2. Create a purchase order in the system 228-OP and link the landed cost rule to the order.
3. Notice that the number of this OP and existing PV are the same, 228
4. Receive this order using P4312 along with landed cost.
5. Perform the voucher match for this order.
6. Notice that the voucher number assigned for this order is 229-PV
7. However on the Voucher Tag File Detail screen, notice that the system brings in 4 lines rather than 2.
8. This seems incorrect as the system should only pick the lines related to this OP which is 2.
9. By virtue of the Document No. being populated as 228-PV rather than 229-PV, the system also looks at the existing F0411 record and incorrectly brings in 4 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document