E1: 42/17D: Ability to Create Cases from Sales Orders
(Doc ID 2525792.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A sales order has been delivered/invoiced/etc. and there is a complaint regarding this delivery/invoice. The request is to have the possibility to create a case from the sales order. The customers would like to have a hard link between the sales order which had the issue and the case number created to solve the complaint.
There are also some additional suggestions for the new requested functionality:
- To create a new tab in Add Case (P90CG504) where multiple sales order lines can be linked to the case.
- These sales order lines should be selected like the credit memo functionality in Sales Order Management.
- Other order types which should be linked to a case in the same manner: Purchase Orders, Projects, etc.
- The screens of Speed Case Entry (P90CG601) should have the same functionality as Add Case (P90CG504).
- When creating a credit order, the linked sales orders are used to credit.
- Also, on the case print the linked sales order lines should be printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document