E1: 15: Lease Accounting - Period Zero Not Populated With Commencement Batch Information (R15170, F1517)
(Doc ID 2525865.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the commencement journal entry, the Period 0 (Beginning Balance) on the amortization schedule is not getting updated with batch no, date, etc - but when Balance Sheet Journals (R15180) is generated, the period 0 is updated by period 1 batch information. The commencement batch was not being displayed when the schedules were shown in the Review Lease Amortization Schedules program (P15171).
1. Create Amortization Schedules (R15170)
2. Create Commencement JE (R15170)
3. Review Amortization Schedule, note no batch information is updated.
4. Run Balance Sheet End of Month JE (R15180) for period 1.
5. Note batch information in period zero for beginning balance is now updated with R15180 Balance Sheet End of Month batch for period 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document