E1: 42: Direct Ship Re-approval Causes Transaction Failure
(Doc ID 2526603.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
Re-Approval Trigger causes Transaction failure when modifying Direct ship sales order
If approval processing is enabled via direct ship version P4310|ZJDE0019 and the sales order line quantities are changed to re-trigger approval processing after the first order approval, the transaction issues an asynchronous business function failure on F4211FSEndDoc followed by a commit failure rollback and also leaves a record reservation in F00095.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an approval route for and OD purchase order
2. Set P4310 ZJDE0019 to activate approvals as well as re-approve all order changes
3. Enter a 2 line Direct Ship Sales order (must be 2 or more lines)
4. Approve the OD purchase order
5. Go into the SD sales order and increase the quantities ordered on each detail line
6. Click OK to submit the order and an asynchronous business function failure on F4211FSEndDoc is issued followed by a commit failure rollback, and a record reservation in F00095.
NOTE: This issue is sporadic at times but was able to be reproduced approximately 60% of the time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document