E1: 52: Creating a Manual Invoice from Batch Review Results in a Zero Amount Invoice
(Doc ID 2526933.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a manual batch from Batch Review (P48222 to P52121) against a contract, the invoice gets created with zero amount.
The steps are as follows:
- In Work with Batches (P48221), form exit to Create Batch.
- Select the batch to access the P48222.
- Form exit to Create Invoice; the system calls the P52121.
- Enter the contract number and in the calculations section, enter a 2 in the Zero Invoice Processing field.
- Submit and notice that the resulting invoice does not have an amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document