E1: 43: AAI 4337 Error (029P) At PO Receipts (P4312) When Material Burden Is Not Used
(Doc ID 2527002.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing PO Receipts Entry (P4312) on a purchase order, where the Frozen Standard Cost in Cost Components (P30026) does not match the Standard Cost 07 record in the Item Cost Ledger (P4105) the system issues a Distribution AAI Number 4337 (Material Burden) Invalid (029P) error. The issue only occurs if there is a difference between the Standard Cost 07 record in the Item Cost Ledger (P4105) and Cost Components (P30026) frozen cost.
Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4337 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set up or modify the required data.
Check the information for Company 00032, Order Type ON and GL Class code IN10 .
The error is issued by the RetrieveDistribution AAI (B4000350) on line 702 of the code.
This is a minor issue. It should never happen where the Frozen Standard Cost in Cost Components (P30026) does not match the Standard Cost 07 record in the Item Cost Ledger (P4105). However when it does happen, in temporarily interrupts processing until the cost data can be fixed. The AAI 4337 (Material Burden) should not be used if there is no extra cost, such as X1 cost in the Cost Components (P30026) table. If there is only a discrepancy between the Standard Cost and the Frozen Cost, the AAI 4335 (Standard Cost Variance) should be used to record the variance.
Steps to Duplicate
- In the Item Cost Ledger (P4105) Item 1234567 has standard (07) cost set to 31.01
- In the Work with Cost Components (P30026) Item 1234567 has Frozen Cost set to 32.00
- There is only an A1 Material Cost of 32.00
- There is no extra cost such as X1 setup for Material Burden
- There are no landed cost records setup for Item 1234567 in the Landed Cost Components (F41291) table.
- A purchase order is created for Item 1234567 at a cost of 31.01
- PO Receipts (P4312) Process Tab Option #6 (Landed Costs) is set to 2 (Perform Blind Processing).
- Try to receive the purchase order and you receive the Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document