E1: 42: TDAY values in F4201Z1 and F4211Z1 Files are Incorrect For UA and UB When a Sales Order is Generated From a Blanket Order SB
(Doc ID 2527347.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When it is generated sales orders from a blanket order, with <INTEROP Before/After Image Processing> activated, the Time of day (TDAY) field from F4201Z1 and F4211Z1 tables, is not correct updated .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate Interop in the processing options of P4210 Blanket Order :
-Tab 18-Interop, 1. Transaction Type = JDESOOUT
-Tab 18-Interop, 2. Before/After Image Processing = 1 Write Before and After images
2. Create a Blanket order.
3. Set processing options for P420111 (Order Blanket Release) in order to call a P4210 version with Interop activated.
4. Use P420111 (Order Blanket Release) and generate 3 Sales orders from this Blanket.
5. Check the Blanket order and the Sales orders in the tables :
- F4201Z1 Sales Order Header Unedited Transaction File
- F4211Z1 Sales Order Detail Unedited Transaction File
Note that every time, the F4201Z1 table, TDAY field for the UB and UA was updated with the same (old) value, not a new one.
Also, after every release, in the F4211Z1 table, for the UB and UA, the system updated the TDAY with TDAY of the Sales order previously created.
Time of day (TDAY) field from F4201Z1 and F4211Z1 tables, has to be updated with the real time from when the transactions are processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document